- 4 small spotted ripe bananas frozen
- 1 ½ cup of skim milk
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
- Peel and freeze spotted ripe bananas for 24 hours. Mix protein powder and skim milk thoroughly, pour into ice cube tray and freeze.
- 10 minutes prior to processing frozen bananas and protein, pull from freezer and allow to begin to thaw.
- After 10 minutes, begin by inserting one banana then add frozen protein powder and milk. Continue to alternate inserting the banana and protein cube into a blender.
- Stir mixture to evenly distribute texture and flavor.
- Portion mixture into 4 equal servings into separate containers for future snacks.
Each serving is 145 calories 27 g carbs 10 g protein and less than one gram of fat. Not bad for something that tastes so good and with no added sugar!