Physical Therapist / Owner
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy- University of Montana
- B.N. in Nursing from the University of New Brunswick in Canada
- B.Sc. Physical Therapy from Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia
Dr. Reher is passionate about helping clients lead an active lifestyle and getting back to doing the things they enjoy, having experienced the amazing effects of PT herself, after sports, back, and a severe vestibular injury. She loves to use the many tools in her toolbox to help clients overcome obstacles, such as pain, decreased mobility, strength or balance.
After working in the private sector for over a decade, Dr. Reher, cashed in her retirement to open a business with her daughter Kat, while simultaneously returning to school for her doctorate.
During her time off, she enjoys Prius camping (google it) with her husband Sebastian of 35+ years, hiking, hanging with her family and harassing staff with hipster BBQ playlists (seriously). She is a connoisseur of craft beer, and smelly cheeses.
- B.S. Biology-North Carolina Central University
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Kat is the animal loving, people hugging, daughter of Birgit and co-owner of Synergy Fitness for Her. She has a 14 year old chow mix named Mollie and 5, yes, 5 cats. She enjoys fixing things, lifting things up and putting them down, and annoying staff regularly. Kat has a background in biology and nutrition and serves as our operator and Guru of Change. You can find her rescuing stray kittens, and building things.
- ACE American Council of Exercise-Personal Training & Kickboxing Instructor
- Associates of Art-Tusculum University
- Dartmouth-Omnichannel Strategy and Management
Chelse started group training in 2014 after overcoming many injuries(don’t worry, not fitness related). She enjoys boxing, bike riding, concerts, and painting Van Gogh’s Starry Night on her kitchen table. She is bubbly, sarcastic, and always exciting with her tattoos, bright blue car, and constantly changing hair. You can find her exploring the Triangle with her husband, Luis, and scouring the thrift stores for inspiring items.